Thursday, September 18, 2008

Forget having a president you "can have a beer with, I want a president that can help me have money to pay for a beer!!

I hate that more & more these elections come down to the personality of the candidates. W won because people wanted someone that they "could have a beer with." WTF?! Who cares!! Look American if the president has time to sit with each of us & throw one back he's NOT doing his job. I personally do not want a president that I can have a beer with or that is "like me" - NO! In fact,I want MY president to come up with solutions that I haven't come up with, I want my president to be smarter than a 5th grader & smarter than me! I want a president who is thoroughly educated on the constitution & will defend it for the good of the country. I tired of the constitution being shredded and having attempt to amend it to DENY rights to any group of people.
Obama was a constitutional law attorney! Who else on the presidential ticket is better equiped to defend the constitution?!

No comments: